Alfresco Chef Ember Portable Wood-fired Pizza Oven
The Alfresco Chef Ember Portable Wood-fired Pizza Oven is available for pre-order, dispatch early July.
The foldable legs and removable chimney make the Ember compact and easy to assemble. Making it ideal to transport to outdoor events such as camping, days out, festivals and parties. The Ember Portable Oven comes in Black/Dark Copper with its own Pizza Peel and can heat up to 400°C in 15 minutes with a cooking floor of 33cm x 33cm.
Height: 82cm | Mouth Height: 14cm
Width: 49cm | Mouth Width: 35cm
Total Weight: 16kg
- Request More Information
- Delivery Information
Pizza Ovens UK will endeavour to ship all orders within 7 to 10 working days but delivery may be longer (up to 28 days) if there is a high volume of orders. We use Transvalair generally on a 3TBA (delivery to be arranged with you) or Royal Mail, depending on the size and weight of your order. DELIVERY MUST BE SIGNED FOR.
Cooling off period: We hope that you will be delighted with your goods, but pleaseremember that if you decide within the first seven working days of receipt that the goods are not to your satisfaction you may return them to us. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original packaging.
How to return or exchange items:
1. Contact our sales team on +44 (0)1403 791808 email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
2. If the item is damaged or faulty please report this within 7 days from date of receipt of goods and the item will be replaced free of charge. If not reported within 7 days, then replacement will be at the Company's discretion.
3. If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty, then we are happy for you to return the item for a refund, but this is done at your own cost and will incur an admin charge.
4. If you requested a replacement for a damaged or faulty item, this will be sent free of Post & Packaging charges.
5. If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit
6. Please note that refunds for items can only be given to the original purchaser.
Stock Permitting, all orders are dispatched within to arrive with customers within 7 to 10 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon
as it arrives. Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction is a close
representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur. This is in addition to your statutory rights.
Any items not in stock at the time of first despatch date will be put on back-order. We will inform the customer of this. Once back-order items have been received we will contact the customer to make sure the items are still required prior to despatch. Any back-orders older than 3 months, we will contact the customer to ask if goods are still required and inform of expected delivery date, if available, at this time if goods are not required the back-order items will be cancelled.
Please note – this only applies to orders taken from customers on Mainland UK, all other destinations, due to delivery costs, we will not operate a back-order system.