Kamado Joe Classic III
- The Kamado Joe Classic III is the latest model of Kamado Joe that will be sold alongside the existing Classic II. Thanks to its high ceramic body and the patented 'Hyperbolic Insert' the Classic III is ideal for low & slow cooking! This 'Hyperbolic Insert' ensures that the air in the kamado will turn like in a whirlwind. Thanks to this system you get an optimal distribution of the heat in the BBQ and there are no hot spots.Thanks to the higher body it was possible to add an extra level to the Flexible Cooking Rack so you can now fill the grid surface of Ø 46cm 3x with meat, fish or vegetables. Ideal for smoking large quantities.Furthermore, the Classic III comes standard with a stainless steel Kick Ash Basket (coal basket). The side tables on the Classic III have been upgraded and are made of powder-coated aluminum. Finally, the cart has a new design with handy extra storage space!
All innovations listed for you!
The Kamado Joe Classic III weighs 128 kg.
This set contains:
Kamado Joe Classic III ceramic BBQ
Hyperbolic Insert (cyclonic heat shield)
Kick Ash Basket (charcoal basket) from stainless steel
Design cart with extra storage compartment & braked wheels
Foldable side tables made of aluminum
AMP Firebox made from 6 parts resistant to breaking and cracking
Kontrol Tower Top Vent ventilation cap made of cast aluminum
Self-activating latch made of stainless steel for improved airtight sealing
A renewed hinge that reduces the weight of the lid with 96%
New 'wire mesh fiberglass' gasket for better airtight sealing and longevity
Removable ashtray made of stainless steel (patented by Kamado Joe)
Accessory rack for placing pizza stone and wok, among other things
Increased Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System consists of- Flexible Cooking Rack with 3 levels- 2 Half moon grill grates- 2 half-moon heat shields
High body for more cooking surface and Hyperbolic Insert
Hyperbolic Insert provides an equal distribution of the heat in the Kamado
Increased Flexible Cooking Rack for 3x Ø 46cm cooking surface
Standard with Kick Ash Basket made of stainless steel
Side tables made of aluminum with black powder coating
Design cart in galvanized steel with black powder coating and handy extra storage compartment
Divide & Conquer System allows you to use different cooking surfaces and to combine direct and indirect grilling without conversion
Patented Ash Tray for easy removal of the ashes
Kontrol Tower Top Vent: improved upper control vent made of cast aluminum
Air Lift Hinge: a hinge that reduces the weight of the lid by 96%
Stainless Steel Latch: self-activating button in stainless steel for an airtight seal
AMP Firebox: patented unbreakable firebox made out of 6 pieces
Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket: new felt lasts 10 times longer than the standard gasket
- Request More Information
- Delivery Information
Pizza Ovens UK will endeavour to ship all orders within 7 to 10 working days but delivery may be longer (up to 28 days) if there is a high volume of orders. We use Transvalair generally on a 3TBA (delivery to be arranged with you) or Royal Mail, depending on the size and weight of your order. DELIVERY MUST BE SIGNED FOR.
Cooling off period: We hope that you will be delighted with your goods, but pleaseremember that if you decide within the first seven working days of receipt that the goods are not to your satisfaction you may return them to us. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original packaging.
How to return or exchange items:
1. Contact our sales team on +44 (0)1403 791808 email email@example.com stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
2. If the item is damaged or faulty please report this within 7 days from date of receipt of goods and the item will be replaced free of charge. If not reported within 7 days, then replacement will be at the Company's discretion.
3. If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty, then we are happy for you to return the item for a refund, but this is done at your own cost and will incur an admin charge.
4. If you requested a replacement for a damaged or faulty item, this will be sent free of Post & Packaging charges.
5. If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit
6. Please note that refunds for items can only be given to the original purchaser.
Stock Permitting, all orders are dispatched within to arrive with customers within 7 to 10 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon
as it arrives. Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction is a close
representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur. This is in addition to your statutory rights.
Any items not in stock at the time of first despatch date will be put on back-order. We will inform the customer of this. Once back-order items have been received we will contact the customer to make sure the items are still required prior to despatch. Any back-orders older than 3 months, we will contact the customer to ask if goods are still required and inform of expected delivery date, if available, at this time if goods are not required the back-order items will be cancelled.
Please note – this only applies to orders taken from customers on Mainland UK, all other destinations, due to delivery costs, we will not operate a back-order system.